Several factors, including stress, an unbalanced diet, excessive use of the dryer or “iron,” thyroid disorders, genetic predispositions, and, of course, age, are associated with hair loss.
There are several home remedies that may help control hair fall:
- Aloe Vera has enzymes in its gel that can aid in promoting hair growth and minimizing hair loss. Your scalp should be covered in fresh aloe Vera gel, which you should let on for 30 minutes before washing off.
2. Warm coconut oil can be used to massage the scalp, promoting blood flow and nourishing the hair follicles. For optimal effects, leave it on all night.
3. Use onion juice on your scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing it off. Sulfur is a substance found in onion juice that may aid in promoting hair growth.
4. Green tea: Boil some and allow it to cool. Following a hair wash, use it as a hair rinse. Antioxidants found in green tea may help stop hair loss.
5. Indian gooseberry: Use coconut oil and powdered Indian gooseberry (amla) on your scalp. After 30 minutes, wash it off with water. The vitamin C-rich Indian gooseberry can aid to strengthen hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
6. Egg white : Weak hair strands and hair follicles are improved by albumin. Four whites are applied by stroking them in a circular motion over the scalp. Rinse thoroughly after allowing to act for 30 minutes.
Beetroot juice. It is another food that benefits hair since it is high in protein, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and vitamins B and C. To make a paste, crush some beetroot leaves and combine with a little henna. Apply to the scalp, let sit for 20 minutes, and then thoroughly rinse.