- Advertisement -
- Jeera, often known as cumin, is a popular spice in Indian, Mexican, and Southeast Asian cuisines. It tastes roasted and nutty. Jeera water for weight loss is quickly gaining popularity.
- Soaking it in water overnight and drinking it in the morning aids in weight loss and inflammation reduction.
- According to a research published in Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, ingesting 3 grammes of cumin powder with curd twice a day aids in weight loss.
- This page will explain why and how jeera water promotes weight reduction, how to prepare it, a few recipes, and how to incorporate it into your regular diet.
- It should be noted that jeera water may only help with water weight loss.
- You must eat a balanced diet and exercise 3-4 times a week to lose flab.
- Following a healthy lifestyle is essential for weight reduction, regardless of what else you do.
Also Read – Health Benefits Of Honey