- Advertisement -
- Scientific tear-minology has its roots in lacrima, the Latin term for tears.
- Babies do not immediately cry.
- It’s beneficial to cry.
However, sobbing might occasionally make you feel worse than if you hadn’t cried.
- Ever ponder why your nose starts to run when you cry.
- For ages, people believed that the human heart was the source of tears.
- Basal tear production slows down with age, which can cause dry eyes.
- Crying’ in the Middle Ages was completely normal and even manly.
- It is clear that onion tears are reflexive in nature.
- There are three types of tears that people can produce.
Also Read – Why do camera flashes make your eyes turn red?